Do you need help finding a job? We can help you.
Youth Job Connection
- 20 to 60 hours of paid training to prepare youth for the workplace.
- Job placement for up to six months, with support and funding for employers.
- Mentorship, coaching and help with school and work transitions.
Youth (15 and 29) who are not in work, school or training and who face complex and multiple barriers to employment.
High School students (15 to 18 years old) who are facing challenging life circumstances, and who need help transitioning between school and work.
Questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job seekers – are you looking for employment opportunities? We offer a variety of services to help you get your career on track.
- One-on-one employment counselling
- Access to the hidden job market
- Coaching and mentoring
- Resume and cover letter preparation
- Interview simulations
- Employment workshops
- Employer meet and greets
- Job fairs
- Job placements
- Access to education and training
- Referral to Second Career and other Employment Ontario programs
You can also visit or call one of our two Employment Ontario sites, at:
1355 Bank St.
301 Moodie Drive (ITO 2.0)
For all programs: email@example.com
A range of services are in place to meet the individual needs of job seekers.
In addition, we offer a series of workshops tailored specifically to meet the needs of unemployed information technology and communications workers — or those considering a career in the IT field.