Only you have the power to shape your future, but YSB is here to give you the information, opportunities and support you need to make the right choices for yourself, in all areas of your life. Check out some of the activities and services available to you — if you choose to take advantage of them.
Downtown Services Drop-In: Activities
- The Drop-in is open from Monday to Friday from 12 – 6 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 1 – 6 p.m.
- Aftercare access –Ages 21-24 who have been registered for services before turning 21 can access the space.
- Spectrum LGBTQ Drop-in –starting February 2023, Tuesdays, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Ontario Works– every Thursday from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m to complete intakes, answer questions, and provide emergency benefits.
- ODSP Liaison– on the third Wednesday of every month from 12:00 noon to -3:30 p.m. to help service users obtain ODSP.
- The Royal –mental health services every Monday from 12 (noon) – 2:00 p.m.