Thank you for your interest in supporting the Youth Services Bureau. There are many ways to show your support of at-risk youth in our community! Please contact Savanna Schiavo, Fundraising Coordinator, at 613-729-0577 ext. 1260 or email@example.com if you are interested in getting involved.
Donate Your PC Optimum Points
Did you know you can donate your PC Optimum Points to YSB? When you donate your points, you make it possible for YSB to purchase much-needed items for our programs, including toiletries and household supplies. It’s easy to donate – simply log-in to your PC Optimum account here, and select Youth Services Bureau Ottawa in the “donate” page!
Organize a Third-Party Event
With your support, we can together help impact the lives of youth tomorrow, today. If you’d like to organize a third party event in support of YSB, please complete our Third Party Event form and return it to us before you start advertising your event.
We would be happy to assist you with any questions you have or to brainstorm on event ideas. Contact Desiree Rapoch, Events Coordinator, at 613-729-0577 ext.1240 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Donate a Car
Donate a Car Canada accepts Vehicle Donations for Youth Services Bureau. Free towing is provided. When you donate your vehicle to YSB through Donate A Car Canada, it will either be recycled or sold at auction. Donate a Car Canada will look after all the details to make it easy for YSB to benefit. After your vehicle donation is complete, we’ll send you a tax receipt, and you’ll know that proceeds from your vehicle will be moving at-risk youth forward to a brighter future!
Donate New Items
YSB gratefully accepts donations of much needed new items for our youth. If you are planning to deliver items to YSB, please contact Savanna Schiavo, Fundraising Coordinator at 613-729-0577 ext. 1260 to confirm details of your delivery.
New Items currently being accepted:
- New Clothing: Adult T-shirts, Hoodies/Sweatshirts, Pants, Pyjamas, Socks, Underwear, Slippers
- New Toiletries: Combs, Hairbrushes, Shampoo, Conditioner, Deodorant, Disposable razors, Shaving cream, Sanitary pads, Tampons, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Cosmetics
- New Bedding: Bed sheets (Single and Double sizes), Blankets, Duvets, Pillows, Pillow Cases
- Gift Cards (of any amount): Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall, Pharma Plus, Giant Tiger, Winners, Cineplex, Tim Hortons, McDonalds, Subway, Swiss Chalet, Loblaws/Superstore/Metro/Independent/Sobeys & all grocery outlets
- Other New Items: Household cleaning products, Reusable water bottles, Umbrellas, Garbage cans – as in kitchen size?
Additional Ways to Give
Do you have additional ideas of how you’d like to support vulnerable youth in our community? YSB accepts gift baskets, gift certificates, concert and sporting event tickets, silent auction items for our events, as well as services from individuals, community groups or corporate partners.
For more information about different ways you can support at-risk youth in Ottawa, contact Savanna Schiavo, Fundraising Coordinator, at 613-729-0577 ext. 1260 or email@example.com.